Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Sherry-Ewing/e/B00LP3CVXK/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
This tour highlights a main character from one of your WIP (Work in Progress), recently published or soon to be published work. Sherry posted last week. I will post this week and the people I tag, will post next Monday. *gleeful laughter* Yes! I get to tag more authors to play along!
Here are the questions to answer about your main character:
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person? My main character’s name is Angela French. She is a fictional character.
2) When and where is the story set? The story The Heartsong Cowboy takes place in modern day North Dakota.
3) What should we know about him/her? Angela is a single parent. Her husband died of cancer when her daughter was three. She loves being a mom to her daughter, Taylor and running her small restaurant- Café French.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life? After a traumatic incident, Angela’s daughter stopped speaking. Angela is dealing with guilt that is normal of a single parent but with the accident, she feels more responsible. She seeks out anyway to get her daughter to speak again.
5) What is the personal goal of the character? Angela would love to hear her daughter speak again, even just a sound. She feels responsible and can’t let go of the guilt.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it? The story is called The Heartsong Cowboy.
Can two people, one horse and the power of love cure a little girl?
Angela French blames herself for her daughter’s lack of voice. Determined to do anything to correct the situation, she seeks out Jake Kyncade, the owner of The Heartsong Ranch.
Jake Kyncade hides his own sorrows behind his no-nonsense demeanor. Helping children becomes one way to correct his past. Using equine therapy, he sets out to make a difference.
Can Jake help Angela’s dreams come true or will Jake’s past bring more heartache? Will love save them all?
7) When can we expect the book to be published? The short novella will be a part of a book bundle and will be out in Mid-September.
Now onto the fun part... I nominate.....
Kurt also writes reviews on Kurt's Frontier for Invincible Love of Reading.
Professor Springs currently lives in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Connect with Kurt:
Follow AJ Vale online at:
Heather M. Gardner
As a teen, her favorite genres to curl up with were romance and mysteries. When she started to create her own stories, they were the perfect fit.
Heather resides in New York with her best friend, who is also her husband, plus her talented and handsome son. She is currently owned by four stray cats.
Heather's a full-time mom, works part-time from home, a chocolate enthusiast, coffee junkie, cat addict, book hoarder and fluent in sarcasm.
Heather M. Gardner
Facebook Author Page: Heather Writes Romance
Blog: The Waiting is the Hardest Part
Goodreads: Heather M. Gardner