Answer all three (as yourself):
- Your name—Marianne Rice
- Name of your book—Then Came You
- First and last name of the character being interviewed—Grayson Montgomery
Answer each of the questions as if you were your main character—Architect and heir to the Buchanan Fashion empire Grayson Montgomery
- What is your greatest fear? That I won’t be able to find my true self. I’ve lived so long being the person others wanted me to be. I’m working hard to step out from the pressure of my family and discover myself, my desires, my new goals.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I wish I could stand up to my grandmother. She’s the matriarch of our family and for my entire life I’ve watched her employees and my parents bow to her. I’ve watched her mentally and emotionally abuse my mother and have become the emotionless robot she wanted me to be. It never bothered me before, or maybe I never noticed before…Thyme.
- What is your greatest extravagance? *smirks* My private jet. It was only used for business until I met Thyme.
- What is your current state of mind? Ha! My mind was career focused until I met Thyme and Maddie. Now I can’t think straight and find myself smiling and laughing when I should be crunching numbers or designing my next building.
- What do you most dislike about your appearance? I wish I was more comfortable in my skin. Being wealthy never used to be a fault. Until I met Thyme. I never used to smile much but can’t help myself these days. It’s a big improvement. I’m sure Thyme will tell you the same.
- When and where were you happiest? *A smile as big as his jet plane lights up his face* When I’m with Thyme and my newly discovered daughter, Maddie.
Author: Marianne Rice
Series: The Wilde Sisters, Book #2
Thyme Wilde doesn’t make long-term decisions—until she falls in love with one…
Easily bored and quickly distracted, Thyme enjoys her freedom, so being a temp at her sister’s company is the perfect job. But when she takes a position as a nanny, she instantly falls in love with the five-year-old princess named Maddie—and just two months later, Maddie’s parents are killed in a plane crash, leaving Thyme in an unfamiliar role of responsibility.
Multi-millionaire architect Grayson Montgomery lives in the lap of luxury—but at a cost…
Being the sole heir of his family’s fashion empire and his father’s architectural firm, Grayson has never lacked for anything. But in return, he must stay subservient to the matriarch of his family—his grandmother—and date the heiress of their largest business partner. The only freedom Grayson has is his architectural designs, which are his true passion.
One day changes Grayson’s future forever…
A lawyer summons Grayson to Maine for the reading of the will of a woman he once knew. He doesn’t expect to be named the father of a five-year-old orphan. Then he meets his newly-discovered daughter—and her incredibly sexy nanny.
While acting as Maddie’s loyal nanny, Thyme develops feelings for her new employer that are more than professional. And after several passionate nights with Grayson, it’s clear the feeling is mutual.
When it’s made evident Grayson sees her as a convenient placeholder, Thyme must push aside her desires and put Maddie above herself—even if it means sacrificing her heart to do it.
AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1VwklKF
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1Uz52kR
THE WILDE SISTERS - SWEET ON YOU, Book 1
AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1RdPboe
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1WnR6bA
Limitless Publishing: http://www.limitlesspublishing.net/authors/marianne-rice/