So how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you T. Michelle! You are such a great friend!!) Post eleven random facts about yourself. Answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you. Think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them. ( T. Michelle's questions and answers can be read here.)
1. I actually graduated high school at 16 years old then started community college.
2. I caused quite the scandal by marrying one of my students' sexy fathers.
3. I almost lost my driving license when I was 17 because of too many speeding tickets-- hence the nickname- Mario.
4. My dad taught me to ice fish and shoot. But that was because he didn't have a son.
5. I used to work in a Nursing Home and can change the bed sheets while a patient is still in bed or insert a catheter.
6. I wanted to be a medical examiner like Quincy Jones when I was younger.
7. I have two tattoos and six piercings in my ears.
8. I swear like a sailor when I'm upset and embarrassed.
9. I was married in the same Vegas chapel as Jon Bon Jovi.
10. I can twist my arm so it looks like my elbow is bending the other way.
11. In anatomy class, I put the cow eyeball on the antenna of my professor's car as a joke.
Now to answer T. Michelle’s questions:
1. What's your biggest fear?
~My biggest fear is for something to happen to my children. I think that's every parent's fear.
2. Who is the most annoying character you've ever encountered in a book, on tv or in a movie?
~I currently can't stand to watch Bob Schieffer on Face the Nation. He makes me crazy with his interviews of politicians and leaders.
3. If you were on death row, what would you choose for a final meal?
~Tough choice. I would love to have a nice steak with mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes. Of course I'd love dessert too. Or maybe that should be two desserts. After all, no need to worry about my weight.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
~People who drive really slow. I can't stand being behind people who are unable to drive.
5. If you knew you could get away with anything without consequence, what would you do?
~I would probably rob a bank. I'd love to not have to worry about money.
6. What is your biggest regret in life?
~My biggest regret is that I never got to say goodbye to my mom or grandparents before they died. I would have loved to tell them how much they meant to me.
7. If you had Doctor Who's TARDIS, what time would you travel to? 1979.
~I was in high school and enjoyed those years of no responsibility. It would also be nice to give my old self some advice. :)
9. What is the best present you ever received?
~My husband got me a teddy bear for my birthday the first year we were dating. I was going through a rough spell. He told me that the bear was to snuggle with at night because he couldn't be there and that the bear would protect and watch over me.
10. What's your secret guilty pleasure movie you don't want to admit you love?
~ I love Valley Girl. The music and the storyline is classic 1980's. It's got a young and hot Nic Cage as well as some of the best songs.
11. What is your most prized material possession?
~ My most prized material possession is my wedding ring. It was my husband's grandparents. He really admired them and when we were getting married, his parents gave him the ring to propose to me with.
Eleven Questions for my nominees:
1.What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
2. If you knew you were dying in 30 days, what is one thing from your bucket list that you'd do?
3. If you could go back in time, what would you tell your high school self about love?
4. What is your favorite cartoon?
5. What music, artist, or song is your guilty pleasure?
6. What is your perfect birthday present?
7. What is your dream car?
8. What is or was your nickname?
9. How did you get the nickname?
10.Which reality TV show would you like to be on for a month?
11. What preparations have you taken for a zombie apocalypse or end of days scenario?
My nominees are:
1. Wendy Smith
2. J.M. Schroeder
3. Jill Kaelin
4. Margaret Taylor
5. Charlene Roberts
6. Kitty Barton
7. Janice Seagraves
8. Shelby Fullington
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've learned some new facts about me. I'd love to know your answers to my questions or comments about my own responses.